Diploma in Innovative Design [Full-time 1 year]
This one-year programme aims to provide an integrated understanding of innovative design for students. Upon successful completion of the programme, students can enroll in the Professional Diploma in Creative Design (Visual Communication) (QF level 4) and obtain professional qualifications for their future development.
- Introduction to Illustration
- Basic Knowledge of Photography
- Introduction to Typograthy
- Introduction to Studio Practice
- 2D and 3D Imaging
- Fundamental of Graphic Design
- Fundamental Computer Application Skill
- Drone Photography
- 3D Printing
After completion, students may apply for Professional Diploma in Creative Design (Visual Communication) or Higher Diploma in Interior Design (VR Communication).
- Completion of S6 (HKDSE); or
- Completion of S5 (HKCEE) and completion of relevant certificate at our College; or
- Completion of certificate or equivalent and interested in design related subjects; and
- Pass College admission interview.
HK$36,900# ($4,100 x 9 Installments)
#The tuition fee is subjected to final approval of EDB
Deadline of Application
7th September 2020