Diploma in Hotel and Holiday Business Operation [Full-time 1 year]
Diploma in Hotel and Holiday Business Operation is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF)
This programme aims to provide a professional training for students to meet the demands and challenges in the industry. Upon successful completion of the programme, students can enrol in the Higher Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management programme of the College (QF level 4) and obtain professional qualifications for their future development.
- Practical English in Hospitality
- Practical Chinese
- E-Business in Hospitality
- Professional Customer Service in Hospitality
- Understanding Hospitality Industry
- Health and Safety Control
Hotel & Holiday Business
- Introduction to Event Management
- Food and Beverage Service
- Basic Food Production
- Introduction to Room Division
- Introduction to Tourism Planning
- Industrial Placement
- Simulation practice for students in our mock up facilities that simulates real life hospitality events, including catering training center, hotel rooms and room operation system ‘Opera’ for practical training.
- 3 months of Industry placement allows our students to participate in a fun and challenging environment, increasing competitive and recognition of employment.
- Strong hospitality and tourism network provides a sustainable platform for personal development and career progression.
After completion, students may apply for the Higher Diploma programme (QF Level 4) at our College or sub-degree programme offered by other local or overseas institutions.
- Completion of S6 (HKDSE); or
- Completion of certificate or equivalent; and
- Pass College admission interview.
HK$45,600# ($3,800 x 12 installments)
#The tuition fee is subjected to final approval of EDB
Deadline of Application
7th September 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
InterContinental Hong Kong
Langham, Hong Kong
Marco Polo Hotel
New World Millennium
Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong
Royal Pacific Hotel
Sheraton Hong Kong
Hospitality Related Company
China Travel Services
The Hong Kong Club
Hong Thai Travel
Madame Tussauds HK
Peak Tramways Company, Limited
The Repulse Bay
Wing On Travel
Worldwide Flight Services